Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] My Wife Shopping For Essentials

el punal

Mrs.Punal took it upon herself to do the shopping this morning. A list was made up for a small shop (no bog rolls!) to tide us over for the next week or so. Bread, milk, fruit, veg - the usual suspects, no panic buying here. Anyway, whilst out walking the dog I get a phone call from the memsahib. She tells me they’re very short on lagers, only Heineken, Carlsberg and Kronenbourg left. Get me some Kronenbourg I said, which she duly did.

On her return home all the shopping was unpacked and put away. Your Kronenbourg (15 bottle box) was expensive she declares, it cost more than £16. Are you sure, I replied, I’m thought they only charge around £10. No, she insists, it cost £16.64.

Oh, how I larffed! A cool story bro, eh! :drink:

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Mrs.Punal took it upon herself to do the shopping this morning. A list was made up for a small shop (no bog rolls!) to tide us over for the next week or so. Bread, milk, fruit, veg - the usual suspects, no panic buying here. Anyway, whilst out walking the dog I get a phone call from the memsahib. She tells me they’re very short on lagers, only Heineken, Carlsberg and Kronenbourg left. Get me some Kronenbourg I said, which she duly did.

On her return home all the shopping was unpacked and put away. Your Kronenbourg (15 bottle box) was expensive she declares, it cost more than £16. Are you sure, I replied, I’m thought they only charge around £10. No, she insists, it cost £16.64.

Oh, how I larffed! A cool story bro, eh! :drink:

We can giggle but the fact that she was concerned about your lager supply proves you were right in thinking she was a ' keeper ' :)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here