[News] Bit of good news

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
British summer time starts next weekend :clap::clap:

bst.JPG

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Fantastic. Means evening games kick off at 10:45 rather than 11:45 for us Dubai expats, that extra hour makes a world of difference.

Oh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
With lockdown have started to talk to the wife, She tells me she has been made redundant from Woolworths

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That’s 21 December

I assume that's a joke. There is only one day this year with 23 hours in it....

Edit: [MENTION=13309]maltaseagull[/MENTION] has beaten me to it, I see. Unfair advantage though, being further East he gets NSC posts before I do.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
With the hour of extra daylight the house will be that little bit warmer. Excellent news. I wish they would stop taking that extra hour away every autumn, though. What's the point of that? Especially when it's getting colder and darker anyway.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
With the hour of extra daylight the house will be that little bit warmer. Excellent news. I wish they would stop taking that extra hour away every autumn, though. What's the point of that? Especially when it's getting colder and darker anyway.

I've avoided being wooshed twice in one thread. What with having just swerved round a scam email from (not-really) Spotify I am feeling quite pleased with myself this morning.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne

Why not adjust each day so that sunset is at 9pm ? I'm sure Tim Martin or someone could sort that out.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Why not adjust each day so that sunset is at 9pm ? I'm sure Tim Martin or someone could sort that out.

Let's get sunset done! You equinox it makes sense.

(If that comes remotely close to whooshing anyone they need to take a good look at themselves)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Great, can't wait to get out and about.

Oh..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here