Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] F1 2020

D

Deleted member 2719

I've made a note to put money on the opposite of what your sauce says.

Give me a ping when we're mathematically safe from relegation.

I would stick to your house on it now.

Go BIG or go home, or perhaps don't go home.

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Story around why it’s a mutually agreed one year deal is going to be interesting when/if it comes out. Maybe both left too late and have signed a deal that neither was really happy about but gives them both breathing space to explore other options next year. Can see Russell being the driver for the season after this one.

The bit I put in bold is pretty much what Toto has said about the 1 year deal. It gives them all the time and space to explore what they might, or might not, do together for 2022 and beyond. Keep in mind there's significant rules changes due next year. Big changes to the cars, and even bigger changes in the regs around use of wind tunnels that might finally do the trick in preventing any single team going on a multi-year domination streak (first part of that already in force for this season, with Merc getting less wind tunnel development than any other team on the grid, and Williams getting more, with a sliding scale in between. The scale in between gets ramped up for 2022).

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
The bit I put in bold is pretty much what Toto has said about the 1 year deal. It gives them all the time and space to explore what they might, or might not, do together for 2022 and beyond. Keep in mind there's significant rules changes due next year. Big changes to the cars, and even bigger changes in the regs around use of wind tunnels that might finally do the trick in preventing any single team going on a multi-year domination streak (first part of that already in force for this season, with Merc getting less wind tunnel development than any other team on the grid, and Williams getting more, with a sliding scale in between. The scale in between gets ramped up for 2022).
Can I just clear up I’m not Toto :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here