Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] F1 2020

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
07c4074a2ee3714f6eb0e0fa5b416bfa.jpg

The opening 8 rounds

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Just booked a holiday leaving the 30th August, SPA :cry: Probably my favourite race track on the calendar.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Bring on the Lewis vs Max battle with Seb as the unpredictable dodgem around them.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Just booked a holiday leaving the 30th August, SPA :cry: Probably my favourite race track on the calendar.

It's a wonderful place to go to, to watch racing. I've been there a fair few times, including the infamous massive pile-up which happened just by us. I almost missed it as I was concentrating on Eu Rouge, where everyone expected there to be a bit of coming together - thankfully Mrs Dolphins hammered me on the shoulder immediately she realised what was going on, and I swung round to see the carnage!

For those who haven't been, it is such an evocative place to watch cars racing. It's not as up-to-date or comfortable as other circuits, but the incredible setting and atmosphere beat other circuits into a cocked hat.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Wow.

Interesting news from first practice Austria.

Hamilton is massively quick straight out the box on a track that traditionally suits Red Bull.

The McLarens are looking very tasty too!

Schumacher might be sharing his record by the end of the season.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Wow.

Interesting news from first practice Austria.

Hamilton is massively quick straight out the box on a track that traditionally suits Red Bull.

The McLarens are looking very tasty too!

Schumacher might be sharing his record by the end of the season.

Particularly as this is a weak circuit for Lewis, Bottas is traditionally very quick around here and Sochi. The Mercedes innovative steering axel design looks like its could make for a very boring season at the front, I’m a Lewis fan but I hope it’s not another Brawn type scenario, although I accept F1 is about innovation so I guess they deserve reward for being innovative

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
It's a wonderful place to go to, to watch racing. I've been there a fair few times, including the infamous massive pile-up which happened just by us. I almost missed it as I was concentrating on Eu Rouge, where everyone expected there to be a bit of coming together - thankfully Mrs Dolphins hammered me on the shoulder immediately she realised what was going on, and I swung round to see the carnage!

For those who haven't been, it is such an evocative place to watch cars racing. It's not as up-to-date or comfortable as other circuits, but the incredible setting and atmosphere beat other circuits into a cocked hat.

Agreed. The greatest circuit on earth IMO, It's got everything and in such a beautiful place. Its great to watch and even better to drive. I think I've been ten times now. And currently looking at goin in September for the classic 6hr

Eu Rouge is awesome, to walk, cycle, drive, or just look at! And In the dark . . . Wow!544B260C-2CD0-4FFC-8BD7-34FC19FB5D3E.jpeg

https://youtu.be/OUbjZjtl4jA

Marty___Mcfly

Sep 14, 2011
Bit of a shocker for Ferrari [emoji23]

82d7e051b6dbb2407d0ed86ba3258e5f.jpg

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Hamilton gets a grid penalty after Red Bull throw their toys out the pram about the yellow flag issue, normally the yellow flag ignoring is a slam dunk but given there was both yellow and green signals being shown when he was meant to lift it’s a difficult one.

Red Bull really went FULL Karen this weekend.
35DD17DA-07E1-401F-9BCC-783A216D384D.jpeg

Marty___Mcfly

Sep 14, 2011
Seems very odd- I mean either Hamilton lifted or he didn’t. If he didn’t, why did they let him off on their first assessment? Oh well, spices it up a little bit. Verstappen has no chance tho- half a second a lap slower than the Mercs- Hamilton will be past him in no time...

Marty___Mcfly

Sep 14, 2011
Oh dear - Verstappen got his own penalty [emoji23] Race over ⛔

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
3 place penalty for Hamilton, thanks Red Bull and Max retirement and some karma. Safety car and Hamilton up Bottas chuff. Great potential

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Disqualification? :lolol: Albon should have stayed patient, you know Hamilton isn’t going to yield position like that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here