Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] F1 2020

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Switches over thinking it might be a good race, Hamilton takes the restart :yawn: switches back to DIY SOS to watch some paint dry

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Either way Gaz, If Bottas had stayed ahead it still would have been boring, Lewis wouldn’t have been able to overtake Bottas, the Mercedes is dreadful in dirty air through fast corners. The Mercedes is just outrageously fast, I understand people finding it boring but unfortunately that is F1, always has been, I remember watching races in the early 00’s with Schumacher dominating from start to finish, least it’s a british lad doing it now.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Come on Ricciardo get on the podium and make the Renault team boss get a really naff tattoo of your choice :thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Bottas to jump Hamilton on the restart?

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Yeah that pink Merc is toast

Marty___Mcfly

Sep 14, 2011
History of F1 documentary on Sky now.

Marty___Mcfly

Sep 14, 2011
d290b38a6a37332d9b32e007475add95.jpg

Russell ahead of both Ferraris in Q1 [emoji1787]

Marty___Mcfly

Sep 14, 2011
Red flag. 2.15 mins to go in Q2- they all need to come out and do one more lap. Ham yet to set a time [emoji1696]

Marty___Mcfly

Sep 14, 2011
Ham scraped into Q3.

Leclerc couldn’t do it- 11th. Mama Mia!!

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Really looking forward to today‘s race. Vettel driving like an L driver screwing up Quali 2 for Lewis has made it more interesting. Lewis on soft tyres when the other front runners are on mediums makes it really difficult for him to win and when you tie it in with pole being a poisoned chalice in Sochi. The long run to the first corner means he is very likely to be overhauled by Max and Bottas. He will have to stop early and probably come out in traffic. This is the best ever F1 driver we are talking about so it’s not a given but he is going to have to have an immense drive to win this one imo

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Really looking forward to today‘s race. Vettel driving like an L driver screwing up Quali 2 for Lewis has made it more interesting. Lewis on soft tyres when the other front runners are on mediums makes it really difficult for him to win and when you tie it in with pole being a poisoned chalice in Sochi. The long run to the first corner means he is very likely to be overhauled by Max and Bottas. He will have to stop early and probably come out in traffic. This is the best ever F1 driver we are talking about so it’s not a given but he is going to have to have an immense drive to win this one imo

Apparently under investigation for illegal practice start so bound to get a penalty.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Nice, stewards HAMMERING Lewis with two penalties. Absolute ****s

Has he ever been Investigated without getting a penalty?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here