Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Coronavirus/Covid-19 and NSC

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's tough times for many, so we've made the Big Board largely a Coronavirus-free zone. A lot of people need some respite from the unrelenting nature of the newsflow that modern life tries to impose upon us.

What's changed

- A new Coronavirus/Covid-19 sub-forum has been created, which you can find here: https://www.northstandchat.com/forumdisplay.php?86-Coronavirus-Covid-19
- Most of the existing threads on the topic have been moved into that sub-forum
- The threads that haven't been moved are those relating to the impact on Albion, football and sport, as well as the Good News thread. The Good News thread might help you keep up to date with some of the positive progress being made to get life back to normal. It's here: https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?378883-The-Coronavirus-Good-News-thread

A few things:

- Don't worry about threads being in the wrong place. I'll deal with that as and when they occur.
- Don't moan at people for posting in the wrong place. I'll deal with that. Cluttering up threads with "shouldn't this be posted in XXXXX?" isn't helpful.
- Yes, some threads/posts may cover both CV and non-CV. Let's not be anal about this - we'll get by just fine.

Want to see everything all at once?

Use the "New Posts" link in the menu bar at the top of every page - this will return all threads from right across the site.

Screenshot 2020-03-20 at 17.50.23.png

Tapatalk users should also see everything in the one place if they use the New Posts view.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
[MENTION=27125]Wrong-Direction[/MENTION] - on my Tapatalk on the iPhone, on the bottom I have Discussions selected, and in the top New Posts.

dc6203faeb1fa494ba186158606620a1.jpg

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
[MENTION=27125]Wrong-Direction[/MENTION] - on my Tapatalk on the iPhone, on the bottom I have Discussions selected, and in the top New Posts.

dc6203faeb1fa494ba186158606620a1.jpg
I have an android
673c0a513207ebb64389c4d40ab6ac52.jpg

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
You may need to back out of your Big Board view, top left and see what other options you get.
Ok I think I've figured it out now cheers [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Bozza , May I just say thanks for how you are managing your site. I think you know how important NSC is to many of us but no one could blame you if you said enough is enough. For me an Oldie NSC is an important part of my life and social,interaction. I would be very lonely and uniformed if it ever went away

Thank you

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Bozza , May I just say thanks for how you are managing your site. I think you know how important NSC is to many of us but no one could blame you if you said enough is enough. For me an Oldie NSC is an important part of my life and social,interaction. I would be very lonely and uniformed if it ever went away

Thank you

No needs for thanks - I love being part of this big old weird dysfunctional family too.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England

Thank you

Concur. Thanks bozza.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Give Yourself A Day Off On Sunday - Step AWAY From The Media-Induced Shitfest

It's Mothers Day on Sunday. BBC Weather computer for Brighton says yes to unbroken sunshine from 0700 thru 1800. Spend time with your mum. Go for a stroll on the prom or in a park or in the countryside. Leave the zombie hordes to their dreary stockpiling of stuff they don't need. Maybe step away from this particular NSC sub-forum, because strongly suspect those who visit it do so only to have their own fears amplified. Above all, don't watch the mainstream media news self-serving hysterical BS til after you've at least reminded yourself that Life Is Good. Enjoy your sunny Sunday folks. Cheers

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It's Mothers Day on Sunday. BBC Weather computer for Brighton says yes to unbroken sunshine from 0700 thru 1800. Spend time with your mum. Go for a stroll on the prom or in a park or in the countryside. Leave the zombie hordes to their dreary stockpiling of stuff they don't need. Maybe step away from this particular NSC sub-forum, because strongly suspect those who visit it do so only to have their own fears amplified. Above all, don't watch the mainstream media news self-serving hysterical BS til after you've at least reminded yourself that Life Is Good. Enjoy your sunny Sunday folks. Cheers

If your Mum is over 70 you cannot visit her. My two will be Face timing me instead. Gifts have arrived via the post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here