Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Seat Move

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
If you check the website, you will find that seat moves to and within the East Stand were yesterday. It seems all seat moves may have now ended.

Check out season ticket faqs on the website.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
If you check the website, you will find that seat moves to and within the East Stand were yesterday. It seems all seat moves may have now ended.

Website currently says the below, but the link to do it seems to have disappeared..............(I had a look a few days ago and it was there)

Existing season ticket holders wishing to move seats are advised that availability is extremely limited. Please note that requests will be accepted up until Friday, 14 June 2020. Later move applications may be possible but will be charged at £15 per move per season ticket.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton

Checked Thursday, unable. Thought there may have been a Virus reason.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
I phoned them up, I moved from ESU to WSU and as my ticket was cheaper I couldn't do it online.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I phoned them up, I moved from ESU to WSU and as my ticket was cheaper I couldn't do it online.

I had to call, did it in a few minutes, top support and very easy. Went ESU to NS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here