Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Weird self punishments

Carlos BC

May 10, 2019
Does any body else do this?

For example, if I turn the cold tap on the shower too much I insist that I must stay in the freezing cold water stream until it warms up as a punishment.
If I losing count whilst doing press ups then I have to do 5 extra.
The other day I was having fajitas and put too many jalapenos in - despite the fact that it made me feel a bit sick as it was too hot I made myself eat it as a punishment for foolishly putting too many in.

I was wondering if I am too hard on myself or do I deserve everything I get?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

For example, if I turn the cold tap on the shower too much I insist that I must stay in the freezing cold water stream until it warms up as a punishment.
The other day I was having fajitas and put too many jalapenos in - despite the fact that it made me feel a bit sick as it was too hot I made myself eat it as a punishment for foolishly putting too many in.

If you were Boris Johnson you'd be long-dead by now. ???

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne

Are you self isolating by any chance?

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014

I'm with you a little bit on this. Sometimes when I'm waiting for someone to say something and I think to
myself "if they say <x> then I'm going to take my shoe off, fill it with beer and tip it over their head". I never
do of course. The human mind eh!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Jalapenos too hot? You deserve everything you get :)

Exactly. Wuss. Jalapeños, fffpht. Like 0.000001 on the Scoville.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
tenor.gif

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Well, as it has reached the second page and no-one has gone for the open goal, I will tap it in.

Watching Brighton in 1979 and then continuing to do so for 41 years.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Tell myself I'll buy a Yorkie bar when I fill up for petrol, then out stare the Yorkie whilst I wait to be served and walk on by................

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
I'm with you a little bit on this. Sometimes when I'm waiting for someone to say something and I think to
myself "if they say <x> then I'm going to take my shoe off, fill it with beer and tip it over their head". I never
do of course. The human mind eh!
Do you keep a beer with you at all times, just in case...?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

You might like this too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-flagellation

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
If I eat more than three Bourbons I have to eat the whole pack as punishment.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

You need to get yourself down to ''Swansman's Basement'' more

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here