Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] -25% on Craft beer home delivery for BHAFC fans: discount code: STANDORFALL

Jasonb68

Mar 19, 2020
The pubs aren't ordering and you lot can't go out, so here's something to help make covid containment a bit more enjoyable.

Good Things Brewing are based just outside Crowborough, East Sussex. Order direct from us: http://www.goodthingsbrewing.co

Minimum order 12 cans, free national home delivery included. Use code: STANDORFALL (use caps) to get your discount.

Stay safe, drink beer.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Blimey, that's expensive, even with 25% off.

I'm out.

Edit: also, it's not exactly a special discount for Albion fans...

[tweet]1240729394458607617[/tweet]

Last edited:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
“You lot” says it all. My local offy is stil open

Jasonb68

Mar 19, 2020
Just joined NSC (been reading for years) to give discounted beer to confined Albion fans. My son and I are season ticket holders in the Upper West Stand, my first game was 1979, a 3-2 loss to Wolves in the FA Cup. I appreciate how it looks as I have just made an account but I ran the idea past NSC Admin before posting. They are planning to help small local businesses struggling through these tough times and I appreciate their support.

Jasonb68

Mar 19, 2020
I'm no copy writer. I am a brewer. I'll amend the copy. NSC have ok'd me to post this btw. They want to support small local businesses.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Brewdog selling off old style cans of Elvis juice for £1.50. lovely

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Jasonb68

Mar 19, 2020
I have put the STANDORFALL code out to other supporter groups too on FB. It's a genuine offer, from an Albion fan to other Albion fans.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I have put the STANDORFALL code out to other supporter groups too on FB. It's a genuine offer, from an Albion fan to other Albion fans.

Ok, hands up, I’ll wind my neck in and wish you good luck. Sorry

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Blimey, that's expensive, even with 25% off.

I'm out.

Edit: also, it's not exactly a special discount for Albion fans...

[tweet]1240729394458607617[/tweet]

I wouldn't say 3 quid for a can of sesion pale is particularly expensive. It's bordering on cheap actually and with the discount it's 2.70 a can.

Jasonb68

Mar 19, 2020
Craft beer costs more than mass produced beers for obvious reasons. It's not for everyone, but some people prefer it, if they do it's a good offer. Stay safe.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I wouldn't say 3 quid for a can of sesion pale is particularly expensive. It's bordering on cheap actually and with the discount it's 2.70 a can.

£3.00 less the 25% discount is actually £2..25 a can.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The pubs aren't ordering and you lot can't go out, so here's something to help make covid containment a bit more enjoyable.

Good Things Brewing are based just outside Crowborough, East Sussex. Order direct from us: http://www.goodthingsbrewing.co

Minimum order 12 cans, free national home delivery included. Use code: STANDORFALL (use caps) to get your discount.

Stay safe, drink beer.

You might want to update your website. Currently says 'Free Next Day UK Delivery For 6+ Cans' on the Order page

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here