Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] 1000s of old PC (MS-DOS) games playable in your browser - for free

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Nice. Killing time is what will keep us sane (or non-insane).

Some nice games in there. I could play Sim Farm for years if no one stops me.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
I just spent £1.19 on Theme Park from good old games. I was going to buy Dungeon Keeper 1&2 and Theme Hospital for the same price but when I went to pay apparently I already owned them.

I hope I'm somewhat making up for trying to wipe out humanity on Pandemic 2 a couple of weeks ago by healing the world 1 bloaty head at a time in my hospital.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I just spent £1.19 on Theme Park from good old games. I was going to buy Dungeon Keeper 1&2 and Theme Hospital for the same price but when I went to pay apparently I already owned them.

I hope I'm somewhat making up for trying to wipe out humanity on Pandemic 2 a couple of weeks ago by healing the world 1 bloaty head at a time in my hospital.

If you already own Theme Hospital, I recommend you to check out CorsixTH, an open-source development/continuation of the original game.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Another game "missing", a British classic:

Can probably be found elsewhere or you could download GENS, the Mega Drive emulator.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
I could do with finding 'Nitro' - old Amiga game, top down racer.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
If you already own Theme Hospital, I recommend you to check out CorsixTH, an open-source development/continuation of the original game.

It was mentioned when I bought it, I'll have a look at it when I get chance. Cheers.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I want to find Myth.. desperate to finish it 20 years later... Dwarves blowing up a frozen lake! WOW!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here