Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Sky Sports pause

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Racing UK doing it to, although I've just cancelled in the hope of a decent deal when racing starts again.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Facility now online at Sky to pause Sky Sports subscriptions.

Online on Friday 20th according to the App.

I’m now in two minds. The cricket channel archive footage has been excellent but the football less so.

Might just switch to cinema for the duration

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Managed it online just now. Dont know if I misread it but I'm sure it said the channels would still be available and once football was back the subscription would resume

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Managed it online just now. Dont know if I misread it but I'm sure it said the channels would still be available and once football was back the subscription would resume

I think so too. It's just the content you usually expect has been removed. Just done it myself.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It’s in big writing with a sky logo on the website

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Pause will be available possibly from tomorrow seemly.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

How?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Definitely managed to do it today online. Will try to find the link

Pausing Sky Sports during the COVID-19 outbreak

Whilst we expect that many of the recently postponed sports events will go ahead, if you wish to pause your Sky Sports subscription in the meantime you will not be charged a fee to do so or be held to any notice period. Meanwhile we continue to provide high quality content across all of our 11 Sky Sports channels.

We are sorry that you are currently unable to pause your Sky Sports subscription online, however, in light of the circumstances we are working hard to introduce this in the coming days. Please check back online from Friday (20 March 2020). In the meantime, please be aware that we have reduced resource in our call centre and we apologise if you are unable to get through to us on the phone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here