Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] NSC FA Cup 1987 - Official Thread

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Right, here we go. Turns out that if one person has their own team then everyone has to have one. Which works out nicely as the Round 1 draw has thrown up a matchup between the two custom clubs of players. The players and their custom teams are:

I Remember the Good Times - CB - IREMEMBER
Brighton Bear - BB - BTNBEARS
Hampden Park - HP - HAMPDEN
Papa Lazarou - PL - HELLODAVE
Gazwag - GW - BEXHILL
Taybha - TS - TAYBHA
Frankie - FS - FRANKIE
Nathan - NW - NATHAN

And now we go over to Lancaster Gate and Bert Millichip for the First Round Proper draw 1987

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Just to clarify - you will be randomly allocated teams (9 + your custom team) so if you have fewer than someone else now, it means you will get more in Round 3. Now to type in every single formation and play the first round!

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
And here is the 1st Round. Maybe rather than Soccer Saturday style, I should have said Ceefax style! I cycle through the pages to try and show all of the games. Don't forget, your initials are next to your teams. I will post the replays (And 2nd replays) in a bit and then spread the remaining rounds over today and tomorrow to allow players to have a chance of watching in sequence.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
And here are the replays - I am loading a generic thumbnail to stop you getting a preview. I had forgotten that you get the option of a news flash when preparing for replays - I said yes to all and included them this once so you can see what happens. They will get samey so will cut them out of future replays.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
To whet your appetite - I have just recorded the 3rd round draw Most of the big teams have gone to a human player and you will be pleased to know that one of you got the Albion. On the down side, one of you also got Palace. I will probably post Round 2 later and maybe the 3rd round draw and then post the rest through the day tomorrow.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Here is Round 2. I might post the Round 3 draw later this evening and the games tomorrow. Round 2 is a long one as I lumped the replays on the end.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Right - here is the one you have been waiting for. The draw for Round 3 - ties to be played tomorrow morning.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat

4F1BE09800000578-6062575-image-a-31_1534327111692.jpg

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
HelloDave knocked out at the 1st hurdle, at home to Peterborough. Awful performance

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here