NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So bored with Potter’s Tika-Taka around the backline, cat napping, whilst dribbling on the stranger next to him.

And you can watch it, too, snowboarder. You and [MENTION=28934]AmexRuislip[/MENTION], eh? :moo:

(only kidding, both of you. :kiss:)

:lolol: :thumbsup:

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
I was given a free copy of The Sun at my local petrol station a couple of weeks ago and it appears that even though they stopped featuring page 3 girls nearly five years ago they just can't let go of the past and move on as they're now finding the most tenuous of excuses just so they can feature a pair of naked breasts on page 3.

In this particular page 3 edition they were going for a cultural angle... I hope this pic doesn't prove to be the straw that breaks the camel's back with the mods after the pic in post #45...

2020-03-19 22.18.38.jpg

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Credit where credit's due, Linda isn't the only one selflessly putting her health at risk on the front line in this country's fight against the coronavirus. Let's reserve a bit of recognition for nurse Guest...

images (2).jpeg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Bit worried now, I got a kiss from her in The Pink Coconut (having paid my £1 to the relevant charity) back in the day.
Can't believe you didn't stump up the fiver for a blowie.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Apparently Linda Lusardi is at death's door according to her husband. Let's hope she doesn't go through it and makes a full recovery.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I’m really not sure I like the use of the term ‘at Deaths door’ but yet on twitter. Not sure about that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here