Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Breeders

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
In these challenging times, this made me laugh.

Anyone else seen it, Martin Freeman in a type of 'Outnumbered' with loads of swearing?

I think we might all be able to relate to parts of it.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Was a little disappointed to be honest. With 5 year old twins I can certainly relate to aspects of it but the writing is a little lazy and relying on the swearing.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
In these challenging times, this made me laugh.

Anyone else seen it, Martin Freeman in a type of 'Outnumbered' with loads of swearing?

I think we might all be able to relate to parts of it.

Thanks, just the three reasons there for avoiding that.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I liked it . We thought the swearing was just an illustration of what goes on in our heads!

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I've done that with the Smoke Alarm albeit I took a hammer to mine. And we had the kid who couldn't sleep because of fire safety advice.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Watched the first two episodes with the wife the other day.

Found the first one hilarious and very much a 'things you say in your heads' when the kids are being like that.

Second episode was a bit disappointing. Felt like nothing really happened and it wasn't that amusing

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Its put my misses off having kids for a while

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm probably in the minority here but with shows like this it bugs me when adults shout swear words at young kids. Yes, it's comedy acting but they're still real kids. And do people really do it to that extent?

I thought Episode 2 was better than 1, the cast is excellent and for me with 13 and 11 year-olds it's quite cathartic to be reminded of how stressful kids were when they were very young.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I haven't seen it, but the thread title got me excited and then disappointed that it wasn't to do with Kim. Just so others aren't disappointed, here's the Tiny Desk concert from 2018. The version of 'Off You' on this is incredible. Her voice is just astounding in its rich, but delicate humanity. Sorry about the thread hijack, but Martin Freeman has good music taste and would probably approve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHMZW9kLpg0&t=1s

boik

I haven't seen it, but the thread title got me excited and then disappointed that it wasn't to do with Kim. Just so others aren't disappointed, here's the Tiny Desk concert from 2018. The version of 'Off You' on this is incredible. Her voice is just astounding in its rich, but delicate humanity. Sorry about the thread hijack, but Martin Freeman has good music taste and would probably approve.

Martin Freeman did the DJ sets at the New Boots and Panties anniversary gig some 10 years back. he does indeed have great taste.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here