Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Macclesfield Town FC

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Would you mind letting us know what the actual **** you're going on about, Leaky, FFS, old fruit? ??? :lolol:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Would you mind letting us know what the actual **** you're going on about, Leaky, FFS, old fruit? ??? :lolol:

Googled it and its probably this thing from yesterday:
"Macclesfield have points deduction removed from six to four"

Could see in front of me how a group of old EFL directors sit in a meeting room for several hours discussing this subject while the tanks are rolling outside the window and thousands of people are hoarding food to meet the impending doom.

Game changing decision though, when people mention the 19/20 season in twenty years, this is probably what I'll remember.

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
Googled it and its probably this thing from yesterday:
"Macclesfield have points deduction removed from six to four"

Could see in front of me how a group of old EFL directors sit in a meeting room for several hours discussing this subject while the tanks are rolling outside the window and thousands of people are hoarding food to meet the impending doom.

Game changing decision though, when people mention the 19/20 season in twenty years, this is probably what I'll remember.

Nice irony :wink:

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
I have mixed feelings about my one and only visit to Macclesfield. That season I was following the winner of each round up to the final of the FA Trophy. Macclesfield were playing Dartford in the second leg of the semi final. The game was enjoyable until news started filtering through about problems in another semi final but of the FA Cup. Liverpool v Nottingham Forest at Hillsborough.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Recall going to watch Macclesfield v Albion in early 2000, on our way to the League Two title under Adams. Finished 0-0. Kuipers had a good game and pulled off a fine save at full stretch in front of our away end.

Local Macclesfield fans were friendly in a central boozer after the game. A solid away point at the time. Seems like a lifetime ago. Well, several leagues and ridiculous amounts of money separate us now. I'm sure some Albion fans preferred those days.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Macclesfield still to play Stevenage. 3 points above safety, 1 game more played, 2 point deduction put on hold.
Incidentally, when looking up fixtures for the Sky Bet leagues nothing was available unlike the EPL which shows games as TBC.

Stevenage will be pissed off with that, think the league bottled it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here