Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Virtual Eurovision Song Competition - pick the winner!!!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Owing to the loss of this great televisual musical event, I thought it might be nice for NSC to pilot its own version of the competition, pitting our skills (the ability to find a good 2019 musical offering from Eurovision land, on youtube) in mortal combat.

First, I need a volunteer Curator to do the teccy bits (spreadsheet, handling of entries, etc). To entice you into this solemn commitment, here are the rules:

1. Everyone who wants to play 'virtual Eurovision Song contest' replies to this thread

2. Every player is assigned by the Curator a country from Europe, which includes Israel and any other non-European nations that would have been in it.

3. Every player then finds one song from 2019 by an artist from that nation, and post that one song, as a you tube link, as your entry.

4. When all entries are in, the Curator generates a poll showing the names of the artist and the youtube link if possible, and NSC has a week to vote (one vote per voter - that's nul pointes for me, then).

5. Then the less popular bottom half of the list is violently eliminated. The remaining players are then assigned one of the remaining nations, and we go again.

6. Many weeks later, there will be two nations and two contestants left, and we get to select a winner.

That should keep us busy for a bit.

So who is willing to curate this?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Er.....I don't think any of you brainless muppets have quite got the hang of this. I didn't say 'pick the winner from this year's actual entrants'. Did I, now? ???

Well....I tried :lolol:

:kiss:

:shootself

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Can I be Armenia please? I love Armenia. And here’s my entry (I should be so lucky!)...

Huh Hah by Sirusho

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here