Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

National Trust - Coronavirus

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
Now they've shut all of the houses, cafes etc but decided to give the whole world access to their gardens and grounds for free I guess its worth stopping the direct debit.

Tight git n'all :whistle:

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Clever idea though.could benefit thousands of people’s’ wellbeing and commercially I expect they will get a few new members once the free offer finishes.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Now they've shut all of the houses, cafes etc but decided to give the whole world access to their gardens and grounds for free I guess its worth stopping the direct debit.

When I got the email just now, and read about the closures, I was hoping it would continue on to say they had decided to extend our membership - no such joy :(

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Worth keeping for the free parking maybe.....places like Ditchling Beacon............all that walking whilst 'working from home' etc :smile:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Yes, opening up the grounds I think. Sheffield Park is nice.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
any recommendations near Brighton - could do with a clear the head stroll?

Petworth House has a fantastic walk, park the other end of the house and walk down through the grounds

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here