Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Underlying health conditions - why so few details?

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Yep, I got that one too. Thank goodness I can use my garden!

As the feeling of being stir-crazy gradually gets worse and worse, my thoughts will start to turn towards my car, parked on the drive with a full tank of petrol. With just me in it, and all the windows and ventilator vents shut tight, could that, like my garden, be considered an extension of my home? - just to get a change od scenery, not getting out or anything.
Just thinking ...............................

The short answer is no... what if you take your car round the block and have an accident? How many people would you come into contact with then, or if your car breaks down and you have to call for assistance?

I know it's tempting, but the simple answer is no, stay at home, indoors or in your private space/garden!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The short answer is no... what if you take your car round the block and have an accident? How many people would you come into contact with then, or if your car breaks down and you have to call for assistance?

In that very unlikely scenario, "I was going to the shop for essentials, m'lud". Perhaps instead of going round the block I should just drive to the supermarket and back without getting out or going in.
Besides, breaking down and needing assistance is a darn sight more likely if the car is just left on the drive for three months without being used!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here