Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Albion vs Sparta Rotterdam FIFA 20

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
128 professional team competition arranged by Leyton Orient.

Draw has been made and Albion will be playing Sparta Rotterdam

No idea how all this works, can we watch? Can one of you guys with knowledge of FIFA 20 investigate and advise how we can get involved and get a virtual football fix?

Sorry to be vague but this does sound like it might be of interest to NSC

Mods, please delete if this is fixtures but I couldn’t see it

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/fo...ll-teams-tournament-coronavirus-a4390091.html

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
This tie, and all of the other first round ties for that matter, should also be played as pre-season friendlies at some point, with any profits being donated to the respective health services.

Stumpy Tim

My 9 year old son and I are well up for this. I hope they stream it live and play it at a time suitable for kids. I´ve agreed that we´ll dress up in our normal Albion gear, get the scarves out and treat it like a (very very short) normal match. We´ll probably have a Piglet Pastries Pie too

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
My 9 year old son and I are well up for this. I hope they stream it live and play it at a time suitable for kids. I´ve agreed that we´ll dress up in our normal Albion gear, get the scarves out and treat it like a (very very short) normal match. We´ll probably have a Piglet Pastries Pie too

The need this on YouTube live stream.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I'd love to watch with my son if possible. Great idea for a bit of much needed fun.

SAC

May 21, 2014
Could someone explain how it works? Assume that you are explaining it to someone who knows nothing about FIFA20. Ta

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Could someone explain how it works? Assume that you are explaining it to someone who knows nothing about FIFA20. Ta

FIFA 20 is a very popular console game which features many real players, clubs and kits from around the world. Leyton Orient have arranged an online tournament where one real life player from each club (Maupay is our current rep) will play an online match against an opposing player from a randomly selected team, in our case Sparta Rotterdam. I believe it to be a knockout tournament.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Aaron Connolly has vented his displeasure at this, I believe the club are preparing a playoff between the two to see who represents us.

[tweet]1240187572208500736[/tweet]

It will be interesting to see who they play up top. I go with a front two of Trossard and Izquierdo for pace.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here