Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Blueprint for the BHAFC Supporter's Group Love Basement

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Due to popular demand...

I know we all cringe @<u><a href="https://www.northstandchat.com/member.php?u=38333" target="_blank">Swansman</a></u> for his thread starting about nonsense issues but as a bit of lighthearted banter. I think he should start a thread and give us his ''blueprint'' for the ''sex aspect'' of his ''Basement'' !

(funny way of saying 'we need more of his excellent ideas' btw)... I have decided to share my initial plans for the BHAFC Supporter's Group Love Basement (BHAFCSGLB).

I decided to turn it into a video since some things are not self-explanatory.

All ideas, suggestions and objections will be considered. Individual illustrations will be released on demand.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Why is there a Blackburn player in the middle of your Hall of Fame?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm against sacking Potter.

But I think he might have to take one for the team now....

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
C0D85AE6-1FB1-4E97-968E-F3C0B511CE42.jpeg

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Beer £1. I'm in.

Thanks for the initial 'speakeasy' password...

Oh, you'll get some good old NSC Abuse for this.

Lol.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
One persons moronic effort to try and make all fans be like him

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I would send your video to both PB and the Albions social media team as they probably need cheering up given the current situation.

I'm out as I don't have a matchstick car to get me to the basement.

On the plus side a great advertistment of your video creation skills you have jumped towards the top of the NSC technology tree.

Looking forward to edition 2. Taking the finished flags and banners to the ground.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Argentina colours on wall around the door, I’m out :lolol:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Don't give him abuse for it.

I only asked him to do it for a laugh to give the self isolated something to do and see.

The only comments I would make to Swansman are. " You should listen to the brief " before engaging in your task. Much as I think it's funny your little video.

The brief was ONLY for the sex aspect of it for now. You gotta learn the best way to attract the " Punters "

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Why is there a Blackburn player in the middle of your Hall of Fame?

Its Matt Derbyshire, who I've seen mentioned here more than anywhere else in the world.

Don't give him abuse for it.

I only asked him to do it for a laugh to give the self isolated something to do and see.

The only comments I would make to Swansman are. " You should listen to the brief " before engaging in your task. Much as I think it's funny your little video.

The brief was ONLY for the sex aspect of it for now. You gotta learn the best way to attract the " Punters "

Oh there will be plenty of time to make visits inside the love stalls...

As for abuse - let them.. a week or two and its the only pleasure people have.

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
Due to popular demand...

(funny way of saying 'we need more of his excellent ideas' btw)... I have decided to share my initial plans for the BHAFC Supporter's Group Love Basement (BHAFCSGLB).

All ideas, suggestions and objections will be considered. Individual illustrations will be released on demand.

Excellent work. Haters gonna Hate. I love it. Dark and abstract.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Due to popular demand...

What a ****ing MESS

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I haven’t paid attention to all your other contributions but, taken in topical isolation, that is quite clever and amusing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here