Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] The Coronavirus Good News thread

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
My son and his girlfriend have just been pfizered today in Worthing. Apparently both had underlying issues of which they are unaware of and the NHS wouldn't enlighten them. Son early 30s and girlfriend mid twenties. Meanwhile waiting my turn

This sounds very odd, firstly the Freedom of Information Act allows a general right of access to all types of recorded information held by most UK public authorities, including the NHS.

Secondly, if someone has an underlying health condition, it would be dangerous to withold details regarding the nature of the condition, as for them to be unaware of it might put them at risk of harm.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Ambitious, I'd have thought most of the capacity from March would be on the 2nd jabs

Vaccines minister has stated confidence that 32 million additional jabs by end of march previously. 15 million of those second doses

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Vaccines minister has stated confidence that 32 million additional jabs by end of march previously. 15 million of those second doses

As [MENTION=27279]dazzer6666[/MENTION] said that's mighty impressive.

For me, that's even more reason to plan on us getting back to some level of normality sooner rather than later

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
Slightly surprised to receive an appointment for a vaccine on Tuesday. I’m only 35 and consider myself fit and healthy, though I do have a minor heart condition (bicuspid aortic valve). It’s currently an asymptomatic condition and I’ve never really considered myself at greater risk than anyone else my age throughout all of this - maybe an algorithm somewhere says different, I don’t know.

Still, if I’m being offered it now I take that as a good sign that we’re already well through those with more obvious vulnerabilities and that has to be a very good thing.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Zoe app cases back in the decline today after slight upwards tick in last 3 days

Hopefully they've fixed the issues around reporting symptomatic cases versus vaccine side-effects?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Whinging because of parents taking their kids to the park FFS :nono:

That really is losing all sense of perspective if true.

Not the thread for it, but I genuinely worry for some people who I think mentally will take a LOT longer than many of us to get back to "normality", once it is available to us.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here