Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Horse Racing Suspended until end of April

Jul 7, 2003
That's ruined my afternoons while working from home. I wonder if RUK will do anything about my subscription?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Bookies will lose a fortune.

Amidst the cry to help other businesses failing due to the virus, I take it the clamour will be just as intense to help out our honourable turf accountants.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Yep, I'm unemployed until it starts again (see other thread). Will cancel my RUK subscription I think, especially as I'm paying full price and also another one for my father. I'd certainly advise everyone to withdraw funds from all the books, some may not be back again.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Thousands of people who work in the industry potentially losing their jobs is a positive is it?

Not to mention a potential big hit to the cashflow of our club owner who is already taking a big hit to the cashflow by keeping a PL football club going on much reduced income.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Not to mention a potential big hit to the cashflow of our club owner who is already taking a big hit to the cashflow by keeping a PL football club going on much reduced income.

The Albion were mentioned in glowing terms on 5Live yesterday evening.

To their knowledge, we’re the only club in Britain still paying match-day staff in full.

Respect to TB again. Thinking of those who rely in that money, ultimately from him.

D

Deleted member 2719

Thousands of people who work in the industry potentially losing their jobs is a positive is it?

I have no time for the gambling industry.

With the wealth in the industry, I am sure they will keep who they can.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here