Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you had Covid-19 ......Could you share your experience?

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Covid-19. :smile:

But yes, great idea for a thread.

A friend in Manchester thinks he might have it, but isn’t sure. He’s had a dry cough and fever for two days (and today will be his third), so it could be another lurgy. But so far, fingers crossed, he’s nothing more than a bit under the weather.

He’s self isolating of course.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
I get that transmitting the disease is a problem, but getting this and not showing any symptoms sounds like a great thing to me.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I think I have of course with testing as it is I will never know. Shortness of breath has been the worst part. Has left me.in tears at time with the pain. I'm fit and healthy with no underlying issues initially I thought my cough was just the one I had on and off since november.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
These should be stickies imho...

"I have been diagnosed with COVID-19"

"I think I might have COVID-19"

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
BTW we are approaching hay fever time when blossom is out and people start cutting their grass, a lot of people will be sneezing and have runny eyes and noses.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
These should be stickies imho...

"I have been diagnosed with COVID-19"

"I think I might have COVID-19"

Unless you are a celebrity or sports star you won't qualify for a test, with the exception of people who are in intensive care.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Man flu normally wipes most of us blokes out so how are we supposed to know the difference

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
No but the great thick british public will immediately think someone is contagious

Funny you should say that. I've got sinusitis at the moment and got glared at by petrified tesco express staff yesterday when I asked if they had any decongestants in my 'durst dlass dicket do Dottingham dlease' voice....

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Unless you are a celebrity or sports star you won't qualify for a test, with the exception of people who are in intensive care.

Ok, how about: "I had Covid-19 but now I'm out of hospital"?

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
An ex-colleague got back from kitzbuhel last week, one of the last out. Just updated fb stating that he has most likely had the virus. Ticks all the box’s regards symptoms. He’s just turned 50 and is in good health. Felt shit for a couple of days with a fever and feeling chesty .... now up and about but a feeling a bit tired.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Covid-19? 19? That's nuffink. I had Covid-20+ and that still didn't stop me going out digging up the roads and that's not even my job. I just do it coz I'm a nutter.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Funny you should say that. I've got sinusitis at the moment and got glared at by petrified tesco express staff yesterday when I asked if they had any decongestants in my 'durst dlass dicket do Dottingham dlease' voice....

Think it is shedding cats for me. OK then cat sits on me. Sneezing and coughing.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Strange thing....I know nobody and know of nobody who has deffo had it.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I posted this the other day but is lost on the main thread. I follow Ben on twitter for his National Hunt racing knowledge but this popped up after his wife got it. He isn't one for hyperbole but cold hard facts so is a good an account as you are likely to get.

[tweet]1238969032528855041[/tweet]

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here