Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you had Covid-19 ......Could you share your experience?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Without going through this entire thread can someone give me an indicator on how many people actually officially have had Covid 19 please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
I think here there are a lot more don’t knows (myself included) than official cases.

On the subject, anyone heard from [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION] lately? Last post from him I read was a good couple of weeks ago and he was a few days into the virus and had what sounded like a nasty dose of it.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I think here there are a lot more don’t knows (myself included) than official cases.

On the subject, anyone heard from [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION] lately? Last post from him I read was a good couple of weeks ago and he was a few days into the virus and had what sounded like a nasty dose of it.

I know he didn’t go into hospital in the end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

golddene

Jul 28, 2012

I've been thinking exactly the same, the last thing I saw on here was him saying he was off to hospital which was very worrying especially so that there had been no further updates or I missed them?. Can only hope and pray that he has come through this. All the best [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION] and anyone else here who may be at risk.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I've been thinking exactly the same, the last thing I saw on here was him saying he was off to hospital which was very worrying especially so that there had been no further updates or I missed them?. Can only hope and pray that he has come through this. All the best [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION] and anyone else here who may be at risk.

He wasn't admitted to hospital as [MENTION=534]Chicken Run[/MENTION] stated. I think he said he was feeling a bit better but he hasn't posted for a week or so I believe.

Edit: A quick look on the forum search for [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION] shows he was participating in the last day or so. Good news!

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I feel fairly confident that I have had the virus the only nagging question is the timing of the infection

My symptoms were I think mild I felt generally under the weather, very lethargic, constantly tired, dry cough, tummy pains these all past over a couple of weeks except for the cough that continued for six or seven weeks it has only really cleared up in the past couple of days.

Now here's the thing this all started for me back in December which is too early am I correct in thinking that?

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Just got back from hospital, my wife got a call this morning to say "someone" who was at her chemotherapy session last Thursday has tested positive for Covid-19 and could she come in for a test asap...

We have a nervy 24 hours ahead of us waiting for the results...

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Just got back from hospital, my wife got a call this morning to say "someone" who was at her chemotherapy session last Thursday has tested positive for Covid-19 and could she come in for a test asap...

We have a nervy 24 hours ahead of us waiting for the results...
Very worrying news to get. All the best for good test results.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

mjking73

Apr 17, 2013
Littlehampton
Positive test results last Wednesday. Started with fatigue, then a slight cough. Yesterday my sinuses and headache was so painful made me sick multiple times. Currently got a highish temperature. Caught it off my eldest...who said kids can't catch it and pass it on!

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Positive test results last Wednesday. Started with fatigue, then a slight cough. Yesterday my sinuses and headache was so painful made me sick multiple times. Currently got a highish temperature. Caught it off my eldest...who said kids can't catch it and pass it on!

Best of luck. Hope you all pull through.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
My wife had a positive test result come through over night. She has been fatigued and her sinuses were bad over the weekend. She feels a lot better now her sinuses are clearing up but her chest feels OK.

Her symptoms started on Saturday thinking it was just a cold. Its that time of year after all. She works for Sussex police so they told her to get a test on Tuesday as 7 people from her office all called in sick on Monday.

I've got a slight stinging in the back of my nose but I've been isolating since Tuesday afternoon and pulled our 6 Yr old from school as soon as she went for test. Me and Little Ms Spongy are going to book a test for us ASAP.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
My wife had a positive test result come through over night. She has been fatigued and her sinuses were bad over the weekend. She feels a lot better now her sinuses are clearing up but her chest feels OK.

Her symptoms started on Saturday thinking it was just a cold. Its that time of year after all. She works for Sussex police so they told her to get a test on Tuesday as 7 people from her office all called in sick on Monday.

I've got a slight stinging in the back of my nose but I've been isolating since Tuesday afternoon and pulled our 6 Yr old from school as soon as she went for test. Me and Little Ms Spongy are going to book a test for us ASAP.

Hope you all get mended asap. :thumbsup:

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Hope you all get mended asap. :thumbsup:

Cheers mate. That **** its happened now so I can get isolation over with before I start the new job.

Just told this place and I'm on SSP. ****ing wankers. They pay staff on furlough and top them up, allow the office bods to work from home, but put us shop floor staff who HAD to come in straight on SSP. Now I can't afford the rent this month right before Christmas. I'm so ****ed off with these bunch of *****.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Cheers mate. That **** its happened now so I can get isolation over with before I start the new job.

Just told this place and I'm on SSP. ****ing wankers. They pay staff on furlough and top them up, allow the office bods to work from home, but put us shop floor staff who HAD to come in straight on SSP. Now I can't afford the rent this month right before Christmas. I'm so ****ed off with these bunch of *****.

Obviously doesn't help short-term but long-term you seem much better off out from that place.

Sound like a right bunch of ####ers.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

How contagious it is would be surprised if you don’t all have it. Our 10 yr old had no symptoms whatsoever but tested positive. My other 2 kids only really had loss of taste smell. I had a variety of symptoms over 2 weeks, starting with aching back and fatigue to a hives like rash one evening. Overall though we had it mild, my wife and I really only ill where we couldn’t do much for 1-2 days.

Hope it’s mild, you get over it quickly and best wishes for a quick full recovery for you all. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here