Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Marbles

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I did mention Marbelympics quite a while back. Marbula 1 is genius. O'Rangers FTW.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Sorry Dick, must have missed your post.
Watch the Marbelympics 2019 from the start. Day sorted.

Was a year or so ago so I would be amazed if you remembered it. Was quite a surprise to see it trending on Twitter yesterday although the Sand Rallys were never my thing. The Olympic ones and now the Marbula 1 races are where it is at.

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
Marble runs are great. In the summer I spent a bit of my birthday money (I’m 37 btw) on a gravitrax starter set. I’ve been adding to it gradually and it’s getting quite complex.

It’s really good therapy. After a shitty day at work I build a track. It takes an hour or so and I don’t think about anything else and I stay away from screens. Can’t underestimate the value of that.

I’m currently at home all day with the children as Norway is in lock down to a large degree. Using an hour or so on making a marble run is a godsend atm.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Was a year or so ago so I would be amazed if you remembered it. Was quite a surprise to see it trending on Twitter yesterday although the Sand Rallys were never my thing. The Olympic ones and now the Marbula 1 races are where it is at.

The sand rally goes on for a long time. It must have taken hours/days to set that course up.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I think it's fantastic. I'm now going to watch this at 7.45pm on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, with a early viewing on Saturday at 12.30pm......at least for the next month or so!
Strangely addictive

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here