Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Alternative incomes for Sky now football has gone tits-up

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
In these desperate times, Sky needs to find a new source of income to make up for the armageddon that is about to flop out of the Devil's bottom in the form of loss of football income.

What we need, here, is something to which literally millions will be quickly addicted. Suggestions? As a general rule I am going to exclude any offerings that begin with 'topless'. As a sustainable source of income, this is, as history tells us, quickly spent.

I am going to start by offering aspirational. Until the food runs out this will be completely off the agenda, on the grounds of good taste and, in some jurisdictions, legality but, in a few weeks, eh, EH? ???:

Rollerball, with real deaths.

What?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Premier League Panic Buying

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Put all the pundits in a locked room together, and let themselves talk bollox to each other until the last person is standing.
All live of course.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Put all the pundits in a locked room together, and let themselves talk bollox to each other until the last person is standing.
All live of course.

They are currently doing this on Sky Sports news. I am at this moment looking for my will to live, I lost it after about 20 minutes of watching that shite.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Box sets. With people staying in, especially the older generation, may decide to buy entire shows on demand.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
631D8E33-73F4-46BB-A82D-E0735DF9BA6C.jpeg

Brutal!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Kill 2 birds with one stone.

This'll keep Sky & Skybet in business:-

[tweet]1239409243175911424[/tweet]

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Kill 2 birds with one stone.

This'll keep Sky & Skybet in business:-

[tweet]1239409243175911424[/tweet]

The little turquoise fellah! What a come back. That was absolutely stunning. I'm, IN!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The little turquoise fellah! What a come back. That was absolutely stunning. I'm, IN!

Comet has been the legend of the sport for 5 years.
He's the quintessential professional, stays back late after training, keeps on top of his diet.
You just won't see Comet stumbling out of nightclubs at 2am, with a couple of page 3 stunners in tow.

That was his now seminal race which propelled him to superstardom, for obvious reasons.
Yet it was reported in the press he was still back to training the next morning.

He's a role model to us all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here