Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Self - Opinionating

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Some people are just full of themselves. I mean, can't they just be sheep and follow the herd. :flounce:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Got the same feeling.

Heard a lot of coughing today, could just been my mind playing tricks on me, but I think a lot of people got it.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Got the same feeling.

Heard a lot of coughing today, could just been my mind playing tricks on me, but I think a lot of people got it.

I'm pretty confident a lot of people have it now from the coughing I have heard.

However there is a teenager/ twenty something lad's cough going around as they think it's the funniest thing to do when with a group of friends in a public place.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Got the same feeling.

I'm pretty confident a lot of people have it now from the coughing I have heard.

However there is a teenager/ twenty something lad's cough going around as they think it's the funniest thing to do when with a group of friends in a public place.

Maybe it's just the times we are living in, and the coughing is no more frequent than normally happens, but we don't usually notice.

Don't forget it needs to be a persistent cough to be linked to the virus.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’ve been self-opinionating at the builders merchants most of the afternoon

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
7 more people self-opinionating in my local tonight.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here