Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Seat Move Process - is it happening?

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Does anyone know if the seat move process is running tomorrow.

I’m tempted to move back to the North from the West Upper and tomorrow was the day to do it.

When I moved from north to west a few years back I queued for ages even though I got there at 7am.

Hopefully a smaller queue tomorrow.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Capture.JPG

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/1645421/dicks-bar-amex-store-and-ticket-office-closed-to-personal-callers/

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Does anyone know if the seat move process is running tomorrow.

I’m tempted to move back to the North from the West Upper and tomorrow was the day to do it.

When I moved from north to west a few years back I queued for ages even though I got there at 7am.

Hopefully a smaller queue tomorrow.

It's online now isn't it ? From the website https://tickets.brightonandhovealbion.com/subscriptions

Season Ticket Seat Moves Online
Moves will only work under the conditions below. If you wish to move to a cheaper area, pay by anything other than card, or move a group of season tickets that include ones not listed in this process, please call 0344 324 6282 (option 6).

Conditions Of Seat Moves Online
Season tickets can be moved online if they meet the following conditions

The season ticket was purchased by the logged in user (even if assigned to another supporter)
The move is to an area at the same price level or higher (eg Zone A to Zone A or Zone A to Zone C)
The seat has not already been moved for the 2020/21 season
Any upgrade price difference is being paid for by credit or debit card

In addtion to the above, there are no concession prices in Zone E, so concessions cannot move to Zone E online.

If in doubt, please call on 0344 324 6282 where a member of the supporter services team can assist you.

How to do a seat move online
To complete a seat move online, you will need to sign in with your MyAlbion Digital account. Don't have an account? CLICK HERE

Sign in as the purchaser of the season tickets you want to move. If you want to move seats that have been purchased by other supporters, they will need to sign in separately to move their seats.

You can see which season tickets you will be able to move by visiting your season ticket tab on your account page. You should be able to move any seats listed there. To check this page, CLICK HERE

On this screen, you can tick the box next to the season tickets you want to move, and click "Replace Seat" at the top:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I moved 3 seats today from the shunted family block in the south east area, to a family block nearer the north end.
It didn’t work to move online as there was a glitch, but it was sorted over the phone quite simply.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Phoned up at 0901 this morning and moved mine without issue, assuming we don't complete the season or it is behind closed doors I'm unlikely to sit next to the people I have since the East Upper opened. Now a resident of the West Upper.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Moved 2 seats today online. Very easy and quick to do. Got an e mail confirming new season ticket seats about 30 mins later.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
yes, I did it online this morning too (got on at 8.53am and the seats were available then - tip for any east standers tomorrow) and it was really easy

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
I called this morning and successfully moved seats.

My son and I have heeded the call to arms and moved from our comfortable vantage point slap bang in the middle of WSU to our new position in N1C to join the swingers!

Singers I mean!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here