Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can anyone help me please?

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Anyone needing assistance in East London do let m know.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Sound move. I'm in Worthing and happy to help in any way I can.
The NextDoor forum is also worth a visit as lots of people clocking in to make themselves available to get shopping for elderly/isolated etc.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
I’m around due to work across most of Sussex west to Worthing east to Hastings and north ti Gatwick. Anyone in a serious jam worried or needs assistance be happy to help

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
As others have said the small local shops are well stocked, they are more expensive, but I'd rather give them my money atm. I really appreciate them as my last trip to a big supermarket nearly gave me a panic attack! I am avoiding any shops with parking, that's where the selfish f*ckers stockpile

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Great idea - but sorry, I'll have to butt out of this one (71 with slightly dodgy lungs, so not calling in on anyone). Can still drive though, so can get out and about for essentials - just off to my local Morrison's now to find out how to set up that click and collect stuff, so that future shopping can be collected - on foot, on a bike or by car - without going anywhere nearer the shop than the car park.

No pubs for a while though! Sadly ................... Wonder how long it will be before I can see my grandchildren again? Have to wait for further guidance, I guess.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
If theres any elderly or vulnerable people in the Brighton area I'm willing to help with any of your needs whether its shopping, getting medicine or walking your dog. Please do not hesitate to contact me.
Stay Safe
TB1 x

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
I’m in Wadhurst.
Some nasty people reckon it’s KENT, but it is in fact fiercely East Sussex.
If anyone round me needs help, just ask.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
For those in desperate need of toilet roll, it is the less obvious places that seem to have stocks. For example, the Hanwells stores in Broadwater and Rustington had plenty of stock when I've been in there recently.

Yep.

The small corner shop on Queens Street in Worthing currently has toilet paper & nappies hidden above the fridge. Still loads in stock.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I'd thought about starting a thread like this in the past, but not got round to it. Now is the time to get round to it...

We're living in unprecedented times, which are scary for many folk.

If you need help with something, please post on this thread.

Maybe you genuinely need a loo roll until you track down a multipack of Andrex. Maybe you live distant from Sussex and you'd appreciate someone checking in on your old Mum. Maybe you're looking for some work to help you keep your head above water.

Post here. Let's try and help each other get through what could be a very rocky period.

(Please don't use this as an opportunity to advertise your business. If in doubt PM me first.)

Screenshot_20200317-170039_Gmail.jpg

Just for info purposes :thumbsup:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Findon and Worthing, happy to help in any way I can. DM me.

Shirty

Daring to Zlatan
Canvey/Benfleet/Basildon if anyone needs help here.

Also, local TK Maxx has piles of soap etc so as someone else said, think of the less obvious places that might sell this stuff.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Anyone in the Canterbury to Sittingbourne region, via Faversham who needs anything, PM me. I am 'working from home' now my uni (in London) has bunged us all out till further notice. Mrs T and I both drive.

We have set up a local support network for our old 'uns, and us yound fit types are ready to do whatever. Shopping, moderate lifting, or just a chat. Happy to extend that to the NSC community.

I have a modicum of experience in biomedical research, and can explain stuff to people who are confused, to the best of my ability, too. Again, PM me.

Stay safe, as best you can. And, top work [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION].

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here