Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can anyone help me please?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'd thought about starting a thread like this in the past, but not got round to it. Now is the time to get round to it...

We're living in unprecedented times, which are scary for many folk.

If you need help with something, please post on this thread.

Maybe you genuinely need a loo roll until you track down a multipack of Andrex. Maybe you live distant from Sussex and you'd appreciate someone checking in on your old Mum. Maybe you're looking for some work to help you keep your head above water.

Post here. Let's try and help each other get through what could be a very rocky period.

(Please don't use this as an opportunity to advertise your business. If in doubt PM me first.)

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Nice thought.

I’m happy to check up on an elderly relative if they live in Cambs or (less frequently) London.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I'd like to give some proactive advice ( if that's allowed ? ) - having attempted to get toilet roll again today at Sainsburys I was pleasantly surprised to find loads in Oscars' at the bottom ( pardon the pun ) of St Helen's Green and the corner of Northease Drive.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
I live in the Barcombe / Ringmer area and am keen to help those who aren't able to get out with shopping / getting medicine or anything else. Please just ask.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
This is great stuff, couldnt we have a live chat set up on NSC [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

Don't tempt me .... [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] would shoot me for breaking the advertising ban, or have I?

I'd thought about starting a thread like this in the past, but not got round to it. Now is the time to get round to it...

We're living in unprecedented times, which are scary for many folk.

If you need help with something, please post on this thread.

Maybe you genuinely need a loo roll until you track down a multipack of Andrex. Maybe you live distant from Sussex and you'd appreciate someone checking in on your old Mum. Maybe you're looking for some work to help you keep your head above water.

Post here. Let's try and help each other get through what could be a very rocky period.

(Please don't use this as an opportunity to advertise your business. If in doubt PM me first.)

Good thinking Batman :clap2:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I live in the Barcombe / Ringmer area and am keen to help those who aren't able to get out with shopping / getting medicine or anything else. Please just ask.

This. I'm happy to do similar if anyone needs such help, in Chandlers Ford / Eastleigh / Winchester area.

Eastgull

Aug 16, 2017
Brilliant thread for unknown times. Not in need but can offer any help around Tulse Hill/South London - including Selhurst areas if anyone needs any help. Be safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Shoreham based and more than happy to help if needed.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'd like to give some proactive advice ( if that's allowed ? ) - having attempted to get toilet roll again today at Sainsburys I was pleasantly surprised to find loads in Oscars' at the bottom ( pardon the pun ) of St Helen's Green and the corner of Northease Drive.

This is definitely a good shout. Yesterday there were some in Findon post office shop. Didn't buy any as wanted the oldies to have first pickings, but if you're desperate or need some for an elderly relative try the local shops rather than the big supermarkets.

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
One problem with a sticky is that its not immediately obvious if a new post has been added to it, unlike the rest where the active threads rise to the top. Is there anyway round that?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
One problem with a sticky is that its not immediately obvious if a new post has been added to it, unlike the rest where the active threads rise to the top. Is there anyway round that?

I guess we could have a sticky that just contained a link to this thread, which was then free to bounce up and down The Big Board in the usual way?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Anyone struggling for loo roll near Hastings. A21 BP garages north of Hurst Green have loads and paracetamol as of 3-30pm

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here