Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can anyone help me please?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I'd thought about starting a thread like this in the past, but not got round to it. Now is the time to get round to it...

We're living in unprecedented times, which are scary for many folk.

If you need help with something, please post on this thread.

Maybe you genuinely need a loo roll until you track down a multipack of Andrex. Maybe you live distant from Sussex and you'd appreciate someone checking in on your old Mum. Maybe you're looking for some work to help you keep your head above water.

Post here. Let's try and help each other get through what could be a very rocky period.

(Please don't use this as an opportunity to advertise your business. If in doubt PM me first.)

Lovely thought, Bozza. Thanks.

East Staffs Gull

Jan 16, 2004
Birmingham and Austria
If schools close, and you are not working, I guess that one of the most productive things you could do is to look after the kids of friends who continue to work.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I work from home in Cheam/Sutton most days. I also get to Crawley/East Grinstead and Guildford about once per week. I would be more than happy to drop by an elderly relative if they need anything.

PM me if you want my help to drop anything in for you.

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
Yep.

The small corner shop on Queens Street in Worthing currently has toilet paper & nappies hidden above the fridge. Still loads in stock.

Love that shop, will popping in for a bottle of their Grey Hopper Shiraz, (just £5 and very drinkable), and some bloody TOILET ROLL on way home from work tomorrow, thanks mate

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
If schools close, and you are not working, I guess that one of the most productive things you could do is to look after the kids of friends who continue to work.

I wouldn't let some of my friends anywhere near my kids.*

*sort of half joking

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Happy to lend a hand in the Pulborough/Petworth and surrounding areas.

I also work in Littlehampton so can do anything around there and anywhere en-route (Arundel etc)

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Difficult time of year for a lot of folk anyway, and with this Omicron bast*rd here, I thought I'd give this thread a little bounce...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here