Each club forms a team of folk,men and women
who already have the virus and they play out the rest of the fixtures
I’m not sure why they haven’t come up with it
:cheery::cheery:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
So the 4 referees have to have the virus too and if there are 10 games or more a week then you must have 40 officials or more with the virus and I don't think that will happen.

You forget how many people are actually involved in officiating Premier League matches. And of course I'm being ridiculous to point out the ridiculous.

clockend1983

Apr 1, 2010
So the 4 referees have to have the virus too and if there are 10 games or more a week then you must have 40 officials or more with the virus and I don't think that will happen.

You forget how many people are actually involved in officiating Premier League matches. And of course I'm being ridiculous to point out the ridiculous.

Oh yeah silly me

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Well the PL and the FA will just have to make sure they get enough of them infected then, won't they? Gawd, do these people expect to earn a living doing nothing?

(Well, yes, they probably do, but that's not the point)

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Well the PL and the FA will just have to make sure they get enough of them infected then, won't they? Gawd, do these people expect to earn a living doing nothing?

(Well, yes, they probably do, but that's not the point)

I suppose the PL has enough money to put out adverts in the newspapers and online for people with refereeing experience who would volunteer to get the coronavirus and get paid extremely well for officiating the PL matches and live in a quarantine situation. Who wouldn't do that? If you survived think of all the money you would have when it's over.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I suppose the PL has enough money to put out adverts in the newspapers and online for people with refereeing experience who would volunteer to get the coronavirus and get paid extremely well for officiating the PL matches and live in a quarantine situation. Who wouldn't do that? If you survived think of all the money you would have when it's over.

Volunteer to catch the virus and referee PL and EFL matches .....

.....after you Claude!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

What the actual ****. Bar the idea being insane. Why would some noddy ref be qualified to referee premier league games because of their ‘immunity’ to catching coronavirus?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here