Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
His versions/remixes of dance tracks are often the best. I thank youtube’s algorithms was matching me up to his sumptuous productions all those years ago.

Shame one can only post a track a day here :lolol:
His U2, New Years day is monumental. I absolutely love 12" versions, covers, remixes and mash ups. Oddly, my little bro' (60 this Dec 25) HATES any deviation from an original. Weird, the old mind tank, innit? :wink:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
His U2, New Years day is monumental. I absolutely love 12" versions, covers, remixes and mash ups. Oddly, my little bro' (60 this Dec 25) HATES any deviation from an original. Weird, the old mind tank, innit? :wink:

First time I heard NYD was on The Tube where they showed the Red Rock live version, loved The Edge’s riffs. Could’ve seen U2 live at The Suite (invited by a friendly rocker at college) but I was a narrow minded 18 year old who wouldn’t veer from New Wave or dance. Berk!

Back to music, this tempo and mesmeric synths reach my soul, especially from 4:00. You know the feeling.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I have to leave my euphoric trance reminiscences for something brand new today. Delightfully unsettling.

HyperTony

May 20, 2023

The playlist gave me this beauty at about 2.30am last night, hurtling along the M3 having a lovely old singalong, basking in the glory of a wonderful few days in Athens.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here