Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Just brilliant - a reworking of an earlier classic, with Steve Earle. Vastly underrated and worth seeing in UK June/July - she’s actually playing Hassocks!! - sold out though sadly. Fantastic artist - Laura Cantrell

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
For me this qualifies as a song I could post every day.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I stumbled across this and it’s a very raw version of a great song (imo). Harmonies with Randy Meisner, Linda Ronstadt and Jackson bring back memories of why I fell in love with country rock back in the 70s. Live music at it’s best for me. Some pretty lame dancing going on in the audience though :smile:

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
I've spent some of the day being entertained by the genius of the Mael brothers. Their new album is just superb, and often their biting but wistful approach can have me laughing out loud and wanting to blub almost concurrently. Long may Sparks give us a little light.

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
I stumbled across this and it’s a very raw version of a great song (imo). Harmonies with Randy Meisner, Linda Ronstadt and Jackson bring back memories of why I fell in love with country rock back in the 70s. Live music at it’s best for me. Some pretty lame dancing going on in the audience though :smile:

I reckon you were one of the bearded lads in the audience @IcyGull!
They were at their most ‘country’ in days like that one when Bernie Leadon was still with them - always good to see the lovely Linda too - sad that her health has impacted her so much.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I reckon you were one of the bearded lads in the audience @IcyGull!
They were at their most ‘country’ in days like that one when Bernie Leadon was still with them - always good to see the lovely Linda too - sad that her health has impacted her so much.
I wish, but yeah, for me, the best line up of the Eagles with the Laurel Canyon/Beachwood Canyon connection. Now that is somewhere I would have loved to have lived back then….full on daily country rockfest I imagine.

Very sad about Linda’s long time health issues, can’t even sing anymore can she?

Last edited:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here