Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
A lot to choose from, as always.

Edit, this is more interesting.

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
I was born mid 60’s, but my Dad was/is mad about music, so my brothers and I got the bug. My first music memory is a scary Arthur Brown and Fire on TOTP …. I hid behind the settee :lol: .

I’ve wide tastes, which include the amazing 60’s. YouTube is my friend.

What about you and music?

ps wasn’t Michelle Phillips lovely ❤️
I was born mid 60’s, but my Dad was/is mad about music, so my brothers and I got the bug. My first music memory is a scary Arthur Brown and Fire on TOTP …. I hid behind the settee :lol: .

I’ve wide tastes, which include the amazing 60’s. YouTube is my friend.

What about you and music?

ps wasn’t Michelle Phillips lovely ❤️
She was indeed!
I’m a mid-late 50’s birth so The Beatles were my first love. Prob bought most of my music from early 70s to late 80s and then more occasionally but always a music lover. Like you, a very wide range of musical interests but Motown would be a biggie and these days country would be significant - I’m probably closer to you than the legendary HWT in terms of posts that appear in this thread. I do listen to quite a few of them H but I’ve still got a way to go😊
Anyway - music!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
She was indeed!
I’m a mid-late 50’s birth so The Beatles were my first love. Prob bought most of my music from early 70s to late 80s and then more occasionally but always a music lover. Like you, a very wide range of musical interests but Motown would be a biggie and these days country would be significant - I’m probably closer to you than the legendary HWT in terms of posts that appear in this thread. I do listen to quite a few of them H but I’ve still got a way to go😊
Anyway - music!

My Dad and older brothers were/are big fans of the Beatles, Stones and Motown, so naturally I followed suit. Lennon’s a God. As well as my own musical passions from a young age including for some reason electric music …. The Doors keyboardist, Popcorn, Telstar and Kraftwerk.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Having been to see some of the semi legendary Wedding Present last night

my favourite Gedge lovesong

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
New release incoming for my current favourite band :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here