Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
This might be considered as cheating but I don't post every day on this thread(last time was april 30th) so I figure I've got plenty of days in lieu that I can use. If you must only have one song, take your pick:

0:32 Jesus Doesn't Want Me For A Sunbeam
3:44 Aneurysm
8:44 Drain You
12:38 School
16:03 Floyd The Barber
18:35 Jam
19:10 Smells Like Teen Spirit
24:04 About A Girl
27:25 Polly
30:35 Breed
34:00 Sliver
36:26 Love Buzz
40:07 Lithium
44:58 Been A Son
47:20 Negative Creep
50:04 On A Plain
53:14 Blew
57:20 Rape Me
1:00:25 Territorial Pissings
1:03:54 Endless Nameless

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
With Bob Marley leaving us 40 years ago two days' ago, today I had the first opportunity since, to blast out his tunes to honour his passing. I put on the album "Catch a Fire", of which there was an excellent documentary of its making on Sky Arts two days' ago which I watched. I accidently stumbled upon the Jamaican version, rather than the version most people would be familiar with, especially those with the Zippo Lighter sleeve. I'd not heard these versions before.
Here's Stir it Up, with subtle differences to the song Reggae fans will know.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRZMJm18qb0&list=PLBLzZqSb7tqgayYfSur9LzJwp4b1VcTK9&index=2

I bought 'Catch A Fire' on CD after seeing the documentary years back. Thank you so much for your post .... it explains why I have always found my CD a little disappointing :blush:

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
I'm fed up with this miserable weather we've been having, this cheered me up with the added bonus of an introduction from a young and lovely Annie Nightingale.:love:

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
This came up on the old stweaming service while I was doing a bit of house painting. The few other times I've heard it I never paid much attention, but this is some funky goodness.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This maybe

Christ no. Al Jardine murdering a classic? ???

Well, when I say classic....

Give yourself a listen to Pet Sounds and Surfs Up. Holland, even :shrug:

There is no charge for this cultural nurturement :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here