Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Gulp!!! I consider myself admonished!!!
I'm so sorry. Sometimes I should keep my fingers to myself! I was going to give you a Beach Boys track to make up for it, but I bought Live Forever, A Tribute to Billy Joe Shaver today (yes, there's a great Steve Earle track on there), but I fell in love this instead:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
An old favourite of mine just popped up on my hi fi. Late into this song, which has an elegant beauty, is one of my favourite instrumental breaks. Some sort of treated guitar. Gets me every time.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here

This brings back a few memories

Indeed, I'm sitting in a beach bar shaded by pine trees on Patmos listening to the Night Owl album on the bar's speakers drinking ice cold retsina looking out over the shimmering blue bay with a German girl of my acquaintance sitting next to me .....

Super Sub

Aug 13, 2016
Indeed, I'm sitting in a beach bar shaded by pine trees on Patmos listening to the Night Owl album on the bar's speakers drinking ice cold retsina looking out over the shimmering blue bay with a German girl of my acquaintance sitting next to me .....

I'm sat next to my wife, looking out at the icy weather, drinking ribena, wondering what i have done wrong :giggle:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
To be honest Gerry, Liz F or Bunnymen would normally be easy contenders for BSYHHT but this is my one

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Now I have discovered Allison Russell, I can't get enough of her rich voice and wonderful songs:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here