Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Crikey. I have the first album on vinyl. When I met the band just over 20 years ago, none of them did :lolol:

I know I must get to know Caravan better as I enjoy so many of the Canterbury Scene bands and their myriad offsprings.

Don't quite know why I didn't - perhaps because I took a left turn into Krautrock & Eno etc. in the mid 70's?

Suggestions as to which albums would be best gratefully received...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I know I must get to know Caravan better as I enjoy so many of the Canterbury Scene bands and their myriad offsprings.

Don't quite know why I didn't - perhaps because I took a left turn into Krautrock & Eno etc. in the mid 70's?

Suggestions as to which albums would be best gratefully received...

For Girls who Grow Plump in the Night is where to start. A masterpiece.

After that, back to Land of Grey and Pink (with Richard Sinclair on some vocals)

Then the first album (Caravan)

Then 'If I could do it all over again, I'd do it all over you"

After that, fast forward 30 years to "Battle of Hastings" with Dougie Boyle on Guitar.

That will do you :thumbsup:

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Up early. Busy day ahead, so going early with this, just because I love it. The YouTube comments sum it up for me. For people of a certain age, like me, it makes them so emotional. As one said, it brings tears to the eyes and it's ok for a man to cry:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Thankyou to the RSCH and this song, which kept coming back to me over the last 9 days while lying in the ICU and helped raise a smile on my face.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here