Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Another beautiful discovery thanks to the magic of those YouTube algorithms, a 2016 dance track from a Swedish producer, created in a retro style using mid 80’s synths. Real footage of an 80’s club .... that’s exactly what we had to ‘contend’ with.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Another beautiful discovery thanks to the magic of those YouTube algorithms, a 2016 dance track from a Swedish producer, created in a retro style using mid 80’s synths. Real footage of an 80’s club .... that’s exactly what we had to ‘contend’ with.

You have just become my pharmcist. I'll swallow that with a little water. Synthwave is our friend. Will post something shortly....

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Released 24 minutes ago and I love it...

Now I need to go and check out what the algorithms have been chucking at Weststander. Nice.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Looked down on by many on NSC but a band at their peak in 1977. Goosebumps for me !

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lwN60xWnfhs
They are top of my list of bands I really wish I'd got around to seeing live.

I'm not sure what they're doing these days, but I don't think I'd want to go and see them without Glenn Frey - would be missing far too big a piece of the jigsaw.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
They are top of my list of bands I really wish I'd got around to seeing live.

I'm not sure what they're doing these days, but I don't think I'd want to go and see them without Glenn Frey - would be missing far too big a piece of the jigsaw.

Same I was lucky enough to see them on their UK tour in 1977 ish. Just fantastic musicians and songs and as I said before, at their peak just after the Hotel California album.

They are still very good live but...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here