Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel

Only a short little freestyle but really hoping to see more music from these two this year. I always love seeing places I recognise in their videos too.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Triggered by all these incessant Dr. Who Sea Devil trailers, and invoking distant memories of sweatily jigging in the rigging in Brighton town. Ahoy me hearties! AHOY!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
That is an absolutely cracking album. Saw them a few times back in the day. Love a bit of British reggae. :thumbsup:

Same as. David Hinds was the lead singer with a massive vertical column of dreaded hair in the days of the Top Rank.

david hinds.jpg

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
The latest from Rhian and Hester.

Album out on Friday. NME gives it 5* and describes it as "...an instant classic debut that justifies the hype...".

We're only in early April, but 2022 belongs to them already.

https://www.nme.com/reviews/album/wet-leg-wet-leg-review-radar-3196323

I'm just back home after seeing them at the PRYZM in Kingston, took [MENTION=1200]Harry Wilson's tackle[/MENTION] advice and steered clear of the 'Spoons across the road :)

Not a great venue for viewing especially as we arrived late but lots of youthful energy - not seen the setlist yet but assumed they played all the tracks on the album which is released tomorrow and is hopefully in the post to me as I type.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here