Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Blasting out on the Jukebox while I pimp the garden arbour

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Just listened to The Ungaurded Moment by The Church, probably the best song today

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I listen to music constantly so this is a difficult one. Today? Hmmmm.

Craig Charles just played World In Motion on 6. I like the new Mike Skinner tune with Tame Impala which I also heard. Listened to the whole of Be Here Now............

But I did hear Katy earlier as well so:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEb5gNsmGJ8

Absolute belter. And :love:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Tis a really good film that. Could have been awfully cheese but wasn't.

And...

AB06B03D-2438-4E56-8F07-88C2EE9FF54C.gif

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
It’s spiritual isn’t it. Interestingly, it’s a 20th century piece, but an ancient chant.

I cannot pretend to know anything about choral music other than, even as an atheist, I have always enjoyed listening to it. I do know that this features as a movement in his Adagio for Strings, but that's only because I enjoy watching Vietnam war films!

At Christmas I always head up to Lancing College for the public mass, their choir is incredible.

Any tips greatly appreciated as to where one might look for more of this??

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I cannot pretend to know anything about choral music other than, even as an atheist, I have always enjoyed listening to it. I do know that this features as a movement in his Adagio for Strings, but that's only because I enjoy watching Vietnam war films!

At Christmas I always head up to Lancing College for the public mass, their choir is incredible.

Any tips greatly appreciated as to where one might look for more of this??

Hi. Nor do I and my only religion is football. Despite not coming from an instrument playing family, I liked some classical music whilst at school. Then more classic musical likes added as the years have gone by, my tastes widened. The same for me, simply picking up bits from film scores, youtube, even the occasional TV ad. The power of choirs can be amazing, as are medieval cathedrals, what a combination.

You probably know far more than me. I can only point you to a few personal likes of mine:

The if you let youtube flow, their algorithms uncannily come up with other potential pieces that hit the mark for you.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here