Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
I think I probably posted this last year sometime (it's all becoming a bit of a blur), but no matter, here it is again one of the North East's favourite sons Mr John Miles with High Fly taken from his album 'Rebel'.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I saw them do this live in Vancouver in 84 or 85. I loved it so much, I was grinning all over my face. I happened to turn to my right and at the same time a young woman turned to her left grinning too. My (now) ex wife was standing slighty behind me, and decided the best course of action was to punch me in the back of the head. I'll never forget that.

Still a great track, though.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I saw them do this live in Vancouver in 84 or 85. I loved it so much, I was grinning all over my face. I happened to turn to my right and at the same time a young woman turned to her left grinning too. My (now) ex wife was standing slighty behind me, and decided the best course of action was to punch me in the back of the head. I'll never forget that.

Still a great track, though.

A funny story (but not for your head).

Was your ex’s favourite track Psycho Killer?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Never heard that before. A lovely atmospheric sound, it reminds me of some early synth pop album tracks eg Human League and OMD.

They are worth an explore. Been listening to them for the last hour. Russian 'witch house' but more melodic/wave than the horror comic stuff.

https://soundcloud.com/ritualdrops

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
This unexpectedly caught my ear today, listen without prejudice to The Loading Zone:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here