Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yeah, it's funny that one with the coffee because if you are visiting as a couple then coffee tends to mean drink this then piss off!

I learned at the age of 62 that I'm 'on the spectrum'. Which explains why, when the girl I'd been out with, who I fancied the G string off, and whose flat I'd just gone back to, for the night, and who was wearing stockings and suspenders, so I could see, all evening, said 'So I'll just take my IUD out, shall I?' I said 'OK then'. As you do.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::shootself

That was 40 years ago, now, so no bother, er, and that. :lolol:

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
My wife sat next to her on a flight to Toulouse a couple of years ago. When I picked her up at the airport she said “I sat next to and chatted most of the flight to an interesting woman who said she was appearing in Toulouse tonight with a band called Texas, have you heard of them?”

I had to laugh, she didn’t have a scooby who she or the band were until I played her this song, when I just got “Oh I like that song”

Great story .... you should go on Shaun Keaveny's Small Claims Court (if you don't listen to Radio Six you won't get this)

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
I learned at the age of 62 that I'm 'on the spectrum'. Which explains why, when the girl I'd been out with, who I fancied the G string off, and whose flat I'd just gone back to, for the night, and who was wearing stockings and suspenders, so I could see, all evening, said 'So I'll just take my IUD out, shall I?' I said 'OK then'. As you do.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::shootself

That was 40 years ago, now, so no bother, er, and that. :lolol:

Listening to your music choices was her name Mary Anne Hobbs?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Love this, nephew of Ravi.
Was knocking about with Hendrix and he persuaded him to make an album. opening track of the self titled.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You’re a scientist HWT aren’t you? is this you in the late 70s?

:lolol: Definitely not. I thought that Devo were soppy art school wankers :wink:

This would be far closer to the truth :whistle:

Lydon 3.PNG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here