Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
MuIultiple thumbs up for this, I agree about the whole of DSOTM, but this track with the stunning vocalisations of Clare Torry almost move me to tears. Sam Brown did a fantastic performance of this at Floyds 1994 Earls Court concert, but it's really hard to beat the original. An interesting aside, last time I was at The Dome I noticed on the wall in the balcony concourse, they had pieces telling about the famous artists who had performed at The Dome over the years and there was one about the fact that Pink Floyd played the first live performance of Dark Side Of The Moon at The Dome.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Indeed they did at The Dome and I was there!

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Love this singer ,Flossy Jones,saw her at green door store in Brighton and the Ritzy in London, and heard her on radio reverb on Monday(good station for new bands and Brighton based) which jogged my memory.
Spoke to her and band at Ritzy and apparently they live in Brighton and her family are Brighton fans.I do like to hear new bands especially local.
Very sultry sound and a good voice which helps check.
I hope this video comes ot and I done it ok as Bill gates I aint.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Neil Finn ( Crowded House ) has been playing a range of his songs and covers on his free to view( Mostly listen as not much video !) website, Fangradio… here is a beautiful version of Distant Sun.... enjoy !

Listened to that about five times in a row. I had forgotten what an absolute TUNE it is.

Soylent Blue

Banned
Mar 13, 2019

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here