Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004

Further proof that there's more to Metallica than Enter Sandman and the early thrash. This clip all the more poignant as James hetfield went straight into rehab afterwards for his old alcohol problems.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Never really a big fan of The Byrds, but this track just fits so well with these scenes from Easy Rider.

I bloody love the Byrds! If this wasn’t a one track per day thread I’d post a few more :smile:

The Roger McGuinn jingle jangle guitar on their songs is fantastic

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
A local band I've enjoyed live at The Ropetackle. Apart from the obvious local connection, fades out with a gentle rendition of Sussex by the Sea. The album 'Songs of the Lost and Found' also includes a song called 'Won't be Druv'. I feel sure the album and this track in particular will resonate with Albion fans.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
A local band I've enjoyed live at The Ropetackle. Apart from the obvious local connection, fades out with a gentle rendition of Sussex by the Sea. The album 'Songs of the Lost and Found' also includes a song called 'Won't be Druv'. I feel sure the album and this track in particular will resonate with Albion fans.

Love this - I think it references the virtual destruction of the 11, 12 and 13th (Southdown) Battalions of the Royal Sussex Regiment at the Battle of the Boars Head in 1916 and it sure resonates.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Have been listening to 1001 albums and into the 60’s at the moment and uncovered this gem. Never heard of him before, but really good sound for the time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here