Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Listening to our very own Norm's recent Back to Mine (the one he delivered round Brighton dressed as the Pink Panther) this afternoon and this is my favourite track on it (at least today) and will not be surpassed by anything I listen to this evening.

The dancing in this video is absolutely bonkers and more than makes up for the slightly grainy quality of the video.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Been loving this for a while now. Guitar and bass have a fantastic retro Au Pairs/Passions feel and the style of the lyrics (not the vocals) reminds me of MES. A winning combination!

Definitely made me think of The Fall in places though possibly because I'd read your post first. Decent though.

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
Quite a few U.S based posts today. I enjoyed the fact that J Lo sang a bit of "This Land is Your Land" which celebrates the fact that America is a land of great opportunities. There are a couple of the original verses that are often left out. I struggled to find a version that included one the verses that showed that the great opportunities are not there for everyone - this one includes the verse for the homeless anyway - it is a fine song

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here