Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Heard this while streaming WFMU today (give it a listen if you're an adventurous music fan; must be one of the best freeform stations in the world.)
Makes me feel silly, but I had no idea that it was this that The Bucketheads sampled for The Bomb!, and that it had been Peter Cetera's vocals sampled. Anyway, it's a great jam. I really like the band's rocking, brassy first album (when they were C.T.A.), but mostly unaware of their other stuff apart from the cheesy '80s ballads. Love good horn sections, so I might explore a little more.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
So a few people actually listed to and enjoyed my last hip-hop offering (shocked!) including the king of this thread Harry Wilson’s Tackle (who if I apparently can’t tag for some reason) so here’s another track. From without question my favourite album this year and it’s another Brighton based Hip-Hop artist (and a BHAFC ST Holder too I believe)

The whole album is a slice of self medicating sad boii hip-hop that has really got me through an incredibly dark time. And it’s always nice for Brighton to be the epicentre of music for a bit. :lolol:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Always liked this song and New Order were on Sky Arts tonight, a recording of a live concert from Ally Pally.
Waited for this song and it was awful, totally iut of tune, no passion, nothing.
I was cringing watching it.
I didn't expect it to be the same but it was dreadful, such a shame.
https://youtu.be/V2YRWe4Ed4Y

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here