Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
An absolutely EPIC recording from Ready Steady Go in 1966, featuring Otis Redding and his band with a little help from Eric Burdon and Chris Farlowe. I make no apologies for going back to the 60's as I was around at the time, and programs like RSG were just amazing to a young teenager like me. It was all live performances, no miming, and it featured all the top British and American acts, It may look dated now, but f**k me it was exciting at the time. The RSG recordings were recued by Dave Clark, yes that's the same guy from The Dave Clark Five who sang (whisper it) Glad All Over.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Holy Shite! Have saved to watch later. Many thanks for posting that

Holy shite indeed, The Cramps went one leap further than Johnny Cash at San Quintin.

Watch it, there are some real "characters" in the video from a guy on the stage who thinks he is the bouncer to another bloke just stood pretending to sing, great sound for an 8mm, plus Lux and the gang don't seem to miss a beat or be bothered by the anarchy that is unfolding around them.

God Bless Lux and Cramps, no Cramps, no Psychobilly.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Heard again today but the memory is driving down to the south of France in August long ago with my then girlfriend in a mini and Harvest and Everybody Knows This is Nowhere were the soundtrack albums on the cassette player as we headed south and the weather got hotter and hotter until we arrived at our campsite in St Aygulf...this track was this trip

https://youtu.be/TuXMQQtcQ_U

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Holy shite indeed, The Cramps went one leap further than Johnny Cash at San Quintin.

Watch it, there are some real "characters" in the video from a guy on the stage who thinks he is the bouncer to another bloke just stood pretending to sing, great sound for an 8mm, plus Lux and the gang don't seem to miss a beat or be bothered by the anarchy that is unfolding around them.

God Bless Lux and Cramps, no Cramps, no Psychobilly.

Seem to recall Johnny Cash was up on a stage and all the inmates were seated :lolol:

That video is just incredible. 'I've got Cramps' and 'You shouldn't die'. Rest in peace Lux and Bryan ..... total heroes

oh yeah and what happened to their drum?

https://youtu.be/bQVdUoBeOqE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here