Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
OMG - I’d forgotten that - outstanding - thanks for posting. In return here’s her gorgeous little sister

To think people mock me for my taste in music and particularly my love of women's voices! Two of my wonderful favourites and, of course, just two of 'Super' Steve Earle's ex-wife and ex sister-in-laws.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Had an afternoon playing some old singles, where this one popped up. Hadn't played it in years.

No doubt only about 83 copies sold 40 odd years ago.

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
To think people mock me for my taste in music and particularly my love of women's voices! Two of my wonderful favourites and, of course, just two of 'Super' Steve Earle's ex-wife and ex sister-in-laws.

And they made some mighty fine music together. Saw them at The House of Blues several years ago now with The Mastersons, The Dukes and Duchesses. One of the best concerts I’ve ever been to (that I can remember that is...).

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
It’s great to find others who appreciate fantastic Country singers like Allison Moorer - further to yesterday’s gems here’s one with her sister - heavenly!

It hasn’t pòsted well - I’ll try again

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am not a massive Springsteen fan and this is very different for him, but I genuinely love this track.

It is SO good live that I think he may be miming :lolol:

https://youtu.be/CcqCby-gEos

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here