Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
About as welcome on NSC as a link to a Daily Mail article or free tickets to see Michael McIntyre, I give you the mighty Quo.
Last seen by me at the Brighton Centre on 7th December 2011 supported by the equally mighty Roy Wood and er... Kim Wilde. I only know because I found the flier in my Quid Pro Quo CD cover today. That was a rocking music party night to remember.

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
Saw this lot back in 88 at The Assembly Hall Worthing, we were totally pissed and they were totally brilliant, Paul Jones was outstanding on vocals and harmonica.
:drink::cool:

I saw them up here (Stables, Wavendon) sometime this century. I'm afraid they were seriously annoying. Decent musical performances punctuated by lengthy plugs of their merch (it's a pet hate - tell me once maximum)

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
I saw them up here (Stables, Wavendon) sometime this century. I'm afraid they were seriously annoying. Decent musical performances punctuated by lengthy plugs of their merch (it's a pet hate - tell me once maximum)

Oh God, I hate that too, especially when the merc is a pile of cr*p

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Must be honest I hadn't listened to The Alan Parsons Project much, but I found this featuring John Miles on vocals and what a beautiful track it is.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Metallica Blackened live. What's not to like? The Ecstasy of Gold walk on music into a gladiatorial like amphitheatre venue. And then a classic version of one of their finest not hindered by the awful production on the original studio album.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here